Returns & Cancellations
Returns & Cancellations
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We stand behind everything we sell. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund within fifteen days of purchase.
Gipfel’s guarantee doesn’t cover ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents. For your and others’ safety, we do NOT accept returns of harnesses, carabiners, quick draws, pitons, protection devices such as cams and nuts, ice axes and ropes/slings.
If your item has a manufacturing defect in its materials or workmanship, you can return it at any time.
Returning or Exchanging Items
- You can return or exchange purchases from by mail within no more than fifteen days of purchase, regardless of whether you made your purchase online or by phone
- The packaging labels on the product must be intact for all returns and exchanges without which we may not be able to process the refund
- The items must be in the same condition for a return or exchange. If you send merchandise that is not cleaned or laundered to the our returns department, it will be returned at your expense.
- We go out of stock quickly. As a result, we may not be able to make requested exchanges. If this is the case, we will refund your form of payment for the purchase amount.
- Items purchased on sale are not eligible for returns
Returns and Exchanges by mail/ courier
If you return or exchange a product by mail, we recommend that you ship your package with a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance. Gipfel is not responsible for packages lost in transit without proof of tracking. If a customer returns merchandise that does not meet conditions of the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, it will be sent back to the customer at their expense.
To return or exchange an order by mail:
- Email us on email@example.com and tell us about why you would like to return or exchange the item
- Include a copy of your proof of purchase such as order number, date and items name
- Ship your package with a carrier that can provide tracking
- For mailing, use this address:
- Maxwel Exporters, Kunda Road, Off. Delhi Road, Partapur, Meerut 250103, Uttar Pradesh, India
How do I cancel an order?
You can cancel your order by sending us email on firstname.lastname@example.org with your order no.# before the order status has been completed. Your entire order amount will be refunded.
Unfortunately, an order cannot be cancelled once the order status has been completed.
In order to cancel an item in your order:
- Log into your Gipfel account and go to the ‘My Accounts’ page
- Identify the order no.# and send it in the email for cancelling the order.
- Once your cancellation request is created, we will ensure that the cancellation is processed as soon as possible
How long will it take to process my cancellation request?
Once you request the cancellation of order(s), it will take us a maximum of 1-2 business days to cancel the order and initiate a refund. You will be notified of the same by email.
Money transferred back to the source of transaction, it may take up to 3-5 business days for the respective banks to process the refund. Please get in touch with the banks directly in case of any delays post confirmation of cancellation/refund by Gipfel.
What are the modes of refund available after cancellation?
In order to confirm cancellation of order(s), the money will be refunded back to the payment mode/account that was originally used to make the transaction.
Once you have requested the cancellation of order(s), Gipfel will complete the cancellation and initiate the refund.