Saltoro v2 Harness
- India’s first UIAA certified harness. This could be your ideal first harness when you take up rock climbing.
– Climbing and mountaineering harness best suited for sport climbing and single pitch climbs
– Padded waist belt and leg loops allow uniform weight distribution in addition to comfort
– Adjustable leg loops and waist belt
– Two molded gear loops makes racking quick and easy
– 15kN rated belay loop and 10 kN rated waist belt.
– EN 12277 Type C, UIAA 105, CE 1019
– Recommended use: Sport Climbing, Rock and Ice. Not recommended for Trad Climbing
– Based on our personal experience and reviews from buyers, this harness is uniquely comfortable. If your climbing activity involves long periods of hanging in the same spot, then we highly recommend this harness.
Buying Guide for Harness
Although all our harnesses will perform well under any circumstances and we vouch for their strength, but we suggest buying the harness with your perfect fit and the one that suits your climbing style. Our harnesses are tested extensively under Static and Dynamic loads. Additionally, every harness is manufactured by expert workers under careful supervision of a trained quality inspector. The workers undergo frequent training sessions aiming to enhance their accuracy as well as they are adequately exposed to the world of climbing to understand the critical nature of a harness.
Something that we would like you to know
Contrary to what many believe in, there is only single piece of high tenacity Polyamide webbing that passes all the way around the waist belt. Similarly there is only one single piece of webbing that encircles the entire length of both the leg loops in the harness.
User Instructions Download the PDF