This is a double layer, all season, free standing and outer first winter tent that you can bank upon during longer expeditions in extreme weather conditions. Like every Gipfel tent, this are made from the world’s best DAC® aviation grade Aluminium poles and YKK® zippers. We have partnered with only the best in the world- DAC® poles to bring to you the highest quality tents at reasonable prices.
This tent does not compromise at all in durability and features, thus making it an ultimate mountaineering tent. The inner tent's doors have double layers of mesh and fabric. You could unzip the fabric layer to allow cross ventilation from mesh. Vestibules are large enough to accommodate 4x 60l packs. The Outer and Inner tent are connected to each other at all times thus cutting back on the pitching time significantly.
Fully seam taped outer rain fly and floor of inner tent. A spare protective Ground sheet not included but highly recommended to increase the working life in rockier terrain.
Recommended use: Base camps, glacier walks, high altitude treks, mountaineering (recommended maximum pitching altitude: 6,000 masl)
• Poles: DAC® PF 7000 series Aluminium poles 9.5mm
• Inner Canopy: Breathable 100% Polyester mesh and Taffeta
• Outer Flysheet: 40D 70 gsm Ripstop Nylon with PU coating 3,000 mm Hydrostatic Head PU coating and DWR coating
• Ground Sheet: 70D 90gsm Dull grid Taslon with PU coating of 5,000mm Hydrostatic Head on one side and water repellent treatment on outside
• Open size: 220 x 215 x 125 cm
• Vestibule size: 220 x 90 cm
• Peak height: 125 cm
• Internal pockets: 2
• Weight Packed: 4.90 kg.
• Tent Capacity: 4
• Doors: 2
• Vestibules: 2
• Stakes: 8
• Color: Red hot orange
• Recommended Use: Base camps, glacier walks, high altitude treks, mountaineering (recommended maximum pitching altitude: 6,000 masl)
This is a double layer, 4 season, free standing winter tent that you can bank upon during longer expeditions in extreme weather conditions. Like every Gipfel tent, this are made from the world’s best DAC® aviation grade Aluminium poles and YKK® zippers. We have partnered with only the best in the world- DAC® poles to bring to you the highest quality tents at reasonable prices.
The method of pitching this tent is substantially different from our other tents. Watch the video to know how it is done.
We dispatch within 24-72 hours. Shipping is done through our contract shipper. Delivery could take anywhere between 3 to 8 working days depending upon your location and accessibility of your place. For expedited shipping, please place your order under free shipping mode and immediately send us your Order# to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will confirm you the extra charge for shipping. Only if you accept the charges, we will expedite your shipment for delivery within 2-5 days and charge you the extra amount.
For International shipping please contact us on email@example.com.
Inspired from Japanese Kimono, this Poncho is made from light weight rip stop Nylon with 1,000 mm waterproof PU coating. If the large drapes bother you too much in the wind, this poncho features built-in Kimono straps that could be tied around the waist. The hood is comfortably large and neck is wide so that you can put it on and take it off with ease even if you are wearing glasses and a helmet. Shoe lace cords around the neck can be used to tighten reduce the exposed facial area. This poncho can be worn on top of your mountaineering pack. Because this product has been designed with utmost care and a lot of thinking we vouch for the fact that you will absolutely love it.
- A good all-rounder and light weight helmet for ice climbing, mountaineering and multi-pitch trad climbing. – This helmet features a PC shell with Expanded Polystyrene lining.
– What makes this helmet different from most of the other helmets is the foam lining that extends all the way to the sides of the head. This provides the cranial support in case of side impacts.
– 10 vents (6 on the sides and 4 on the back) make this helmet wearable even in hot weather conditions. “A helmet that makes your head warm could lead to more problems than just discomfort. At best it could lead to lead to a reduction in your performance, at worst it could lead to an impaired judgement that could possibly lead to injuries.”- BMC Helmet Guidebook
– Easy and quick to use Headband Adjuster on the back of your helmet.