This is an all-rounder climbing harness designed specifically for lead climbers. The well thought out features and its ergonomic design makes this one harness very versatile and suitable for many forms of climbing. This harness features our Lean waist belt. It above normal width but countered and lean design makes for a perfect fit around your waist. This feature was added keeping the route openers in mind who might have to hang in their harnesses for longer durations while bolting a new route.
• Waist belt strength rating: 18kN. For your comparison UIAA’s minimum requirement: 10kN)
• Belay Loop breaking strength: 26kN. UIAA’s minimum requirement is 15kN
• Buckles: Stainless Steel. Breaking strength = 16kN
• the harness is made from BLUESIGN certified breathable and water repellent Sympatex fabric. The fabric is a three layered bonded fabric that is made in Japan.
• Haul Loop on the rear rated at 5kN
• Molded gear loops: 4
• Leg Loops: Elasticated
• This is a Unisex harness
• Weight: 300gms
• EN 12277, CE
Lead climbing, trad climbing, sport climbing, mountaineering
A Universal size harness for climbing and commercial purposes such as construction industry. Unlike a sit harness, a body harness would keep you in an upright position even in the case of unconsciousness.
Wide, flexible webbing
Fully adjustable shoulder straps and leg loops for precise fit
- Our all-around and personal favourite harness.
– Excellent for adventure activities, climbing gyms as well as for mountaineering use
– One size fits all
– Auto-lock buckles and adjustable leg loops
– EN 12277, UIAA 105, CE 1019
- India’s first UIAA certified harness. This could be your ideal first harness when you take up rock climbing.
– Climbing and mountaineering harness best suited for sport climbing and single pitch climbs
– Padded waist belt and leg loops allow uniform weight distribution in addition to comfort
– Adjustable leg loops and waist belt
– Two molded gear loops makes racking quick and easy
– 15kN rated belay loop and 10 kN rated waist belt.
– EN 12277 Type C, UIAA 105, CE 1019
– Recommended use: Sport Climbing, Rock and Ice. Not recommended for Trad Climbing
– Based on our personal experience and reviews from buyers, this harness is uniquely comfortable. If your climbing activity involves long periods of hanging in the same spot, then we highly recommend this harness.
Buying Guide for Harness
Although all our harnesses will perform well under any circumstances and we vouch for their strength, but we suggest buying the harness with your perfect fit and the one that suits your climbing style. Our harnesses are tested extensively under Static and Dynamic loads. Additionally, every harness is manufactured by expert workers under careful supervision of a trained quality inspector. The workers undergo frequent training sessions aiming to enhance their accuracy as well as they are adequately exposed to the world of climbing to understand the critical nature of a harness.
Something that we would like you to know
Contrary to what many believe in, there is only single piece of high tenacity Polyamide webbing that passes all the way around the waist belt. Similarly there is only one single piece of webbing that encircles the entire length of both the leg loops in the harness.